[Get 3 for the Price of 2] Anycubic 0.5KG ABS-Like Resin Pro 2
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Main Features
Strong & Tough
Based on the excellent tensile and bending strength of the previous version of ABS-like resin + , ABS-Like resin Pro 2 strengthens the toughness performance, increases the elongation at break by more than 100%, and the finished model is stronger and more durable, which can be used to print high-strength and high-toughness models such as structural parts, industrial prototype parts, and fixtures.
High Flowability, High Success Rate
Low viscosity and high flowability shorten curing time and make models easier to form. The resin enables fast reflow, reducing delamination in model print. At the same time, the backplane adhesion is better, effectively reducing the risk of printing failure.
Low Odor for Peaceful Printing
Our low-odor formula reduces discomfort for those sensitive to smells, creating a more comfortable printing environment.
High Precision with Minimal Shrinkage
With an even lower shrinkage rate, the chance of distortion is decreased. Achieve top-notch precision and display sharp, vivid details in your prints.
Optimized and Upgraded, A Vibrant Palette
Our resin offers a wide array of color options with exceptional, long-lasting color retention. Specifically, our black ABS-Like resin Pro 2 has undergone special upgrades to enhance color saturation and richness in printed models.
High Compatibility, Enhanced Protection
Compatible with a wide range of LCD and DLP 3D printers operating within the 365-405nm wavelength, our resin offers seamless integration with most printers on the market.
The safety packaging with leak-proof design and multiple protective measures ensure worry-free handling, eliminating concerns of damage or leakage.
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Models Display
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Resin Parameters
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Resin Color
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Notes
- Shake the liquid resin before use;
- Clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
- Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements;
- Select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
- After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blades, diagonal pliers, tweezers, containers, and gloves; clean them with water.
- Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade.
- Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed, then take it out and drained; Anycubic Wash and Cure machine s are suggested to ensure a better effect.
- Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
Anycubic ABS-Like Resin Pro 2Precautions
- The ideal condition for storing uncured resin is a cool, dark place at room temperature and protect from light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
- Suggested operating temperature is 18-35℃, and a low temperature may affect the printing effect, thus, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60℃).
- If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
- In order to ensure the performance of the resin, please takeout the model in time after cleaning to avoid the model soaking in water for a long time.
- To ensure the mechanical properties of the model, please perform post curing in time after cleaning and drying.
- To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing. Therefore, the following steps are recommended:
- The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
- The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour;
- Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited;
- It is recommended to print in a dark room or be covered with a lid while printing as resin is a photosensitive material.
- To avoid yellowing caused by long-term curing of High Clear Resin, please reduce the exposure time by half compared with other resin colors.
- Black resin may appear partially transparent in thin walls (<0.5mm), so the greater thickness can achieve better color effects.
PS: Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment. post-curing method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems while using, please feel free to contact us.
US, EU, UK, CA, AU, Others